So the IPL season is in full swing right now. Both I & M have not watched or followed IPLs in the past; this time around though we are watching it. Sanskar (our nephew) is a keen follower :-). If TV is on, Shaurya is more interested in watching cartoons than anything else. In order to get his buy in, we ask him to cheer for his team. And Shaurya has some very interesting reasons for supporting and cheering a team. Sample this...
In RCB vs RPS match, shaurya supports
- RCB as Virat Kohli plays in it (shaurya is a big Virat fan:-D)
- RPS as we live in Pune obviously. Another reason Dhoni plays here.
In MI vs RPS match, shaurya supports
- MI as the team has 'indian' in its name.
- RPS as mentioned above ;-)
In DD vs KXIP match, shaurya supports
- DD as Shaurya's mausi lives in Delhi
- KXIP as there's 'Rangla Punjab' restaurant in the commercial complex of our apartment ( don't ask)
In KKR vs GL match, shaurya supports
- KKR as it has 'knight riders' in its name and when his skating sir teaches him skates at 'night', he has lots of fun... :-D
Sorry GL & SRH, for you Shaurya hasn't found any reason to support yet. For GL, maybe I can tell him that Modi is from Gujarat. Can't think of any reason for SRH that would sway him Not unless you manage to get Virat in the next season ;-p